• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

pegesusunicorn

Pegasusunicorn read this thread I made to help with adding your signature, It has pictures along with the explanations ( click link below)
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-signature-explained-with-pictures.19505/
what you have to do is go to the post that your signature is in and right click and copy it, then hover your mouse over the little icon at the bottom right of the forum page ( the one that looks like you avatar). Click on the "signature" option and then right click and paste it in the box on the signature page, center it with the alignment button and then click the save changes button.
Sir Squirrel, it is too much for me to figure out...I am so sorry to cause you additional work on my behalf, that was so unfair of me, but my abilities are not the same as they were when I was younger....I must decline any further efforts on your part,,,,you have so many others who are able for follow instructions . Thank you for your efforts and yes I was pleased with it, just not up to mosts levels.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
What you have to do is go to the post that your signature is in and right click and copy it, then hover your mouse over the little icon at the bottom right of the forum page ( the one that looks like you avatar). Click on the "signature" option and then right click and paste it in the box on the signature page, center it with the alignment button and then click the save changes button.
If you need more help I have made a help post with pictures to help players to add their signatures here ( click the link below)
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/how-to-add-a-signature-explained-with-pictures.19505/

DeletedUser16929

index.php

i love your signature pegesusunicorn
very beautiful flying through the clouds... great job Sir Squirrel