• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Vasrana

Squirrel, you did such an awesome job with Harandar's Den would you mind doing a quickie. Like this type cover and font you used for that lady with the word Journey. I would truly appreciate it. Thank you! It will be used for our Facebook Group.
1574061179053.png

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey Drunidar, they moved the profile thing to the top of the page is all as far as I seen.
Just right click and copy the sig you posted in your thread, then go to the top of the page and click where your name is. Then pick Signature, then paste it in the box. Then center it with the Align button and hit save at the bottom of the box there. Hope this helps Druindar!!

DeletedUser7527

Hey Drunidar, they moved the profile thing to the top of the page is all as far as I seen.
Just right click and copy the sig you posted in your thread, then go to the top of the page and click where your name is. Then pick Signature, then paste it in the box. Then center it with the Align button and hit save at the bottom of the box there. Hope this helps Druindar!!
Nope it dosent work anymore not sure what is going on but I don't have a sig now so I guess I will just have to play around with it till I get it figured out