• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser24425

Hey @Purplesing , if you would like me to make you an avatar and Signature just let me know what you might like. Character, wording and favorite colours help me to make a sig that you will like.
That would be amazing!! I am an Elf and play on four worlds. I bet you could guess at my favorite color but I'll be nice and tell you it's Purple (which is also my nickname). Gardening and my dogs are my favorite hobbies. Springtime is my favorite time of the year. Is that enough info to get you going?
Thank you for all you do!!

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey @Sunchaser , what about these?

Sunchaseravatar01.jpg

Signature

Sunchasersig01_zpsi5ujcgup.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Hey @MasterRose2 , what do you think about these? Tell me what you think, I could still change things with it if you like.

MasterRoseAvatar01.jpg

Signature

MasterRosesig01_zpsykpxoxqj.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Sir Squirrel

Ok @Purplesing , what do you think about these.

PurplesingAvatar01.jpg

Signature
PurplesingSig01_zpsrt2cvua0.jpg

Sir Squirrel

Hey @neeronie , what about these?
I have another idea for this too, but am kind of creatively wore out at the moment. You can use this one and I will see what else I can come up with. This one didn't come out quite how I wanted it too!

NeeronieAvatar01.jpg

Signature
Neeroniesig01_zpswqueiifb.jpg

Last edited:

neeronie

I have another idea for this too, but am kind of creatively wore out at the moment. You can use this one and I will see what else I can come up with. This one didn't come out quite how I wanted it too!
the open bird cage is a super symbol. strange thing is that I breed canaries for awhile. several different varieties, so a bird works. why don't I try this one on and see how it fits. Thank you, I will see if I can follo

View attachment 7102

Signature

View attachment 7102

Signature

Deleted User - 4380391

Hey @Sunchaser , what about these?

View attachment 7097

Signature

Sunchasersig01_zpsi5ujcgup.jpg

Great, jumps with joy

Sir Squirrel

@Sunchaser , I am glad you like it. You should go to your signature page again and use the alignment button to center it and then save again. They look better centered!

1580798045580.png

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

@neeronie , I am glad you like the bird cage as a symbol of freedom / no rules as that is how I meant it. I just think I can do it better! I think the bird cage needs to be bigger and I am not sure about the colours. I will mess around some more throughout the next few days and see if I can make it better.
Ok as for hooking it up you don't have to quote my post. I will walk you through it. Read through this post, then just follow one step at a time. It can be confusing the first time you try to do it.

https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah35/69Squirrel69/Signatures/Neeroniesig01_zpswqueiifb.jpg

Ok first step is to highlight the link above ( just hold your mouse a little to the right of the link and left click your mouse and hold it down while you move the mouse to the start of the link). then let go. (You can go from left to right as well, but I find it easier the other way.)
If the whole link is highlighted blue then you can hover your mouse pointer over the highlighted link and right click to bring up the options and pick copy.

highlightcopy.jpg

OK now you need to go to your signature profile page.

firststep.jpg

Once you get there you will see the add image button, click it and then right click in the box and then pick paste like the pictures below and then click the insert button. Then save your changes with the save button at the bottom of that page.

spot.jpg

Paste.jpg

Now your signature should be hooked up. You can go back to the signature page and center it with the alignment center button (picture below). Just make sure to save your changes before you leave the signature page.

alignmentcenter.jpg

Hope this helps! If you are still having trouble just let me know.

Last edited: