• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser24425

That would be amazing!! I am an Elf and play on four worlds. I bet you could guess at my favorite color but I'll be nice and tell you it's Purple (which is also my nickname). Gardening and my dogs are my favorite hobbies. Springtime is my favorite time of the year. Is that enough info to get you going?
Thank you for all you do!!
Sorry I forgot toI am also a mage on 3 of the 4 worlds. Arendryl, Felyndral & Khelonaar.
Ok @Purplesing , what do you think about these.

View attachment 7101

Signature
PurplesingSig01_zpsrt2cvua0.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

View attachment 7101

Signature

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Absolutely amazing! I can't thank you enough

View attachment 7101

Signature

I love it! I can't thank you enough for making this for me! Sir Squirrel you really are an amazing artist!

neeronie

It will be interesting to see what your other idea is going to be. The colors, humm, maybe so, It looks like a fiery sunset in the Avatar which suits me in a number of ways. We do have a rather aggressive group when it comes to tournament and Fellowship Adventures. We rank in the high 200's but we compete in the top 100 when it comes to the FA. Some serious thought and planning takes place but I have never met a group of players that were more welcoming of new to the game players and who are dedicated to helping each other. I have my work cut out for me in the next week in real life but I will check to see what you have come up with. Thank you friend.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @neeronie , what about these?

NeeronieAvatar02.jpg

Signature
NeeronieSig02_zpshvgjfg8y.jpg

Last edited:

Vasrana

BIRDS!!! Seem to be the "in" thing. Squirrel sweetie, I have a tiny Fellowship called Freebirds. Would you make a cover for me please? The only thing I do not like is yellow and green. Our banner on the game is red and our banner bird is white.. I don't know, pull something creative out of that wonderful brain of yours. You know I'm easy to please! Have a wonderful weekend and thank you! Oh, do I have to tell you I am a mage in US-Harandar-Freebirds?

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @Ixchels Song , what about these?

IxchelsSongAvatar01.jpg

Signature
Image3_zpsmcfh9ie7.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 7138

Signature
IxchelsSongSig01_zpsv4fafusb.jpg

View attachment 7145

Signature
Image3_zpsmcfh9ie7.jpg

[/Q

Well I tried to cnter it but I don't think it worked. But anyway, Thanks so much, great work as usual!