• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @Vasranas60

Signature
VasSig01_zpshju6r8jl.jpg

DeletedUser25004

Hey @Sir Squirrel, i like your work. im thinking it might be time for me to get a sig too. i hope your creativity is not burnt out from all the recent sigs you have made!

Im going for a sort of cold aristocratic image, like my profile pic. my name is a simple anagram of elvenar, but ive made it so that the name is similar to superman's or "Kal El" the idea was that i could take a persona like supermans polar opposite brother. not a vilian but a hero that favors the night, and one that would rather maintain his cold appearance than to be known for his deeds.

i know this is alot to put into a sig, and i wont expect too much. just giving you a feel for my ideas.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
OK @Venar El , what about this?

VenarElAvatar01.jpg

Signature
VenarElSig01_zpscgp6kmbq.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

neeronie

Ok @neeronie , what about these?

View attachment 7136

Signature
NeeronieSig02_zpshvgjfg8y.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.