• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

neeronie

If I may respond Neeronie, I see a river or stream with fish lazily swimming upstream
Liking that too, When the workshop Artist asked me what I saw at first I did not see anything myself but now I do. Keeping that to myself so I don't spoil it for others. Not that it matter what I see. I did have a painting I used as my "inspiration" and it is no where close to that which is a good thing.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @Alpha Lyrae , I added a boarder to the signature Druindar made for you and hosted it. I had a problem linking to it so hope the link works for you to make it a signature.

Signature
AlphaSig02.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you. You cannot copy and paste it like we used to do.

DeletedUser25520

Hello dear Sir Squirrel, I am new to forums and would love to have my very own signature crafted by your most capable and kind paws =) The benevolent and most wise AtaguS has counselled me that you may take this task on for me. I would be most grateful if you would consider it as your work is most magnificent =) If your consideration is favorable I look forward to speaking with you further. In the mean time I will admire your artistry.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @Taiyla , what about this?

Signature
TaiylaSig_zpsupmd493y.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

DeletedUser25520

Signature

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.
that is beautiful

DeletedUser25520

Signature

i love this thank you so much!!