• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser20539

@Xelenia , I made two new signatures if you would like a change to match your avatar. Edited to add a third one.

Signature01
XeleniaSig01_zpsuqh6vx9t.jpg

Signature02
XeleniaSig02_zpsuknulspd.jpg

Signature03
XeleniaSig03_zpsr0vlnnab.jpg

WoW Mr. S, Beautiful job my friend. :) Hope you and your FS are staying healthy. <hugs>

neeronie

Awesome response Neeronie :) Do you work in "Customer Relations"? ;) I did, for 30 years. If you don't, you should
Kind of you to say. I have had all kinds of occupations with and without other peoples and now volunteer at a inner city 1st grade in a school that is failing, sad to say about the failing part. The children are smart and the teachers are dedicated, I don't know why it is failing except I know they don't have books they take home. I just believe in positive reinforcement. It seems you do too.

neeronie

I think I will still disrupt your flow upon a new released, so I better enjoy these while there is still time :)
:cool:
I would not trade places with you, tailored responses are time consuming for you and simple responses, even though accurate, in this game can be frustrating. I'm glad you can come here for relaxation and will try not to add to your stress level. :)

LyndaKayY

:)
Hi Sir Squirrel, I have seen your work & I Love it. I am new to the Forum but not to Elvenar. I just posted a thread and just plugged a picture I liked in as my Avatar. But after seeing your work I was wondering if you could make me an Avatar and Signature. Not sure how you go about picking the subject and style. I love fantasy, dragons, castles, swords and magic. My name is not what I would have chosen but I did not know what the game was about . I would appreciate any thoughts you have.
Thank you,
LyndaKayY

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Sorry for the watermark on the Signatures I went to a yearly payment plan with my hosting site and they somehow messed that up!! GRRR... I have emailed them and they will hopefully have them fixed soon Sorry!! They got a nasty little email from me, I am not impressed!! The free one I used to use was better then this one before they stopped hosting pics.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Sorry for the watermark on the Signatures I went to a yearly payment plan with my hosting site and they somehow messed that up!! GRRR... I have emailed them and they will hopefully have them fixed soon Sorry!! They got a nasty little email from me, I am not impressed!! The free one I used to use was better then this one before they stopped hosting pics.
Thank you so much, Sir Squirrel, for all you do for us. I appreciate it. <3

neeronie

Hey everyone, Photobucket support said they fixed the issue, but if you are still seeing the watermark on your signature that you should clear your browsers cache and cookies and then close and reopen your browser. Hope this works for you!
speaking of signature, NoRulesNotKidding changed it's Fellowship name to NoRules Family. Could I trouble you to make a change to my signature. Thanks, no rush. and save safe.