• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Mizpah2

maybe i have to copy the url again and post it in @Sir Squirrel but if thats the case i need to get it from you again

I tried that before, but it didn't work. I logged out and back in, but it still wouldn't show up. Even now, with Chrome, mine doesn't show. Yet, it still shows in Firefox. I play with Chrome, so it's kind of annoying. Maybe it's time for a change.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7527

I tried that before, but it didn't work. I logged out and back in, but it still wouldn't show up. Even now, with Chrome, mine doesn't show. Yet, it still shows in Firefox. I play with Chrome, so it's kind of annoying. Maybe it's time for a change.
i play on chrome as well i dont use anything but chrome so i guess im screwed as they say lol

DeletedUser7527

i can see your though

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
@druindar faric , here is the link to your Signature again.

king%20druindar_zpsdutsqna2.jpg

If that doesn't work try clearing your browser cache in chrome.

Last edited: