• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser21474

Hello Sir Squirrel, I just started to visit the forums more recently and would love for you to create a signature for me. I play mostly on Khelonar and Arendyll city but I have games in Winyandor and Felyndral. I love Gardenias and Roses, Celestial Bodies and anything Stephen King. Thank you

DeletedUser7527

Sorry I havn't got to your signature yet I have been moving into a new apt. So have not had much time. but I will try to get to it soon!
I hope the move has gone smoothly for you my friend I have done a few new sigs recently and a few avitars as well

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
just give some ideas that you might like as what kind and gender of character, your fav. colours and anything that will help me make something you will like!

Sir Squirrel

Ok @crazycuban , what about these?

CrazyCubanAvatar.jpg

Signature
CrazyCubanSig01.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Sir Squirrel

Ok @Henroo what about these?

HenrooAvatar.jpg

Signature
HenrooSig01.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Sir Squirrel

Just type it in under your signature on the signature page. Sorry the badger didn't turn out very good. It is hard to show detail in such a small shield.
This is what it looked like bigger.
badger.jpg

I might try making the shield background lighter, it might show better then.

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Sir Squirrel Thank you. I tried once using the methods in your guide. The avatar loaded just fine, but there was a problem with the signature. I could not get it to work at first. I was going to message you and ask for more help but it has been a crazy week between work and a 10 chest push. But I think the signature is working now!