• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @Laochra , I removed the FS you wanted.

Laochra.jpg

GlamDoll

@Sir Squirrel ,
hi. I have been on the forum for a hot minute now. Now That I had to link my account, I was wondering if I could graduate from the vanilla question mark? If you are in the mood & all, it's up to the artist's rendition, mostly...

I want white hair, gold eyes, a tan, elf ears, and blue to pop it with my jewels...

Everything else is your discretion! Thank you, either way! I love your art so!

GlamDoll

I will see what I can come up with GlamDoll

@.@ Thank you so much!

Edit: BTW...If I could get a Siggy too, that would be fantastic! IDK if you have seen my city, but I am all about the art in this game. Oh, I would be more than happy to give you a generous tip...I love to support artists & musicians when I can. Just so you know.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
@wunderd , what about these?

Wunderd.jpg

Avatar02 (to match the signature)
WunderdAvatar02.jpg

Signature
WunderdSig01.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Last edited: