• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

DeletedUser27842

Would it be possible to make me an avatar and a signature image?

Thank you so much!

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yes I can. What would you like? Do you want a character in it? If so what kind (elf, Human, male, female, hair color ect?) Any favorite colors? Any ideas that will help me to make one you will like?

Sir Squirrel

@WolfSinger ,

Signature fix
WolfSingerSig01.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Sir Squirrel

Ok @*smiler* , what about these

SmilerAvatar.jpg

Signature
SmilerSig.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

GlamDoll

@Sir Squirrel Problem child here again. :p Was wondering if you were busy? Was kinda hoping a gold line could be added to the pink one, on my siggy? Maybe even around the unicorn and/or my name, if you are bored & have nothing pending? Thanks.

Edit: The more I look at it, the more I think it might be too much pink...if there is such a thing. :)

GlamDoll

There is no rush at all @Sir Squirrel ...and thank you very much, BTW! Since you are going to make this master-piece even more grand....If my unicorn could have a splash of gold in it's eye as well....

Or, you know?You could just have a rain-storm drowning my siggy, since I am asking for it to be modified ! `.~

Be blessed! Even if you tell me to kiss eggs :)

DeletedUser19354

Yeah @Bonreid952 , I still have it.

View attachment 8896

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
There is no rush at all @Sir Squirrel ...and thank you very much, BTW! Since you are going to make this master-piece even more grand....If my unicorn could have a splash of gold in it's eye as well....

Or, you know?You could just have a rain-storm drowning my siggy, since I am asking for it to be modified ! `.~

Be blessed! Even if you tell me to kiss eggs :)
I like the idea of the gold. Sounds like it will be even better, though it's beautiful now.

DeletedUser19354

View attachment 8896

View attachment 8896

Thanks...got it

Sir Squirrel

@Bonreid952 you have to highlight and copy the link that I posted under the signature and then go to your signature page, click the add image button and paste the link in there.

Copy this link
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?attachments/bonreidsignature03-jpg.8896/

DeletedUser20010

Wow! Sir Squirrel, these are all amazing!

I would love to get one :)
Fantastic2676 was a randomly generated name. I usually use Shae-Leigh as my game name.

Sir Squirrel

Yes I can. What would you like? Do you want a character in it? If so what kind (elf, Human, male, female, hair color ect?) Any favorite colors? Any ideas that will help me to make one you will like?