• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
@T.H.O.R. What about this one?

Signature
ThorSig.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Sir Squirrel

You didn't delete the link that was in the signature box. Clear it right out first. Then highlight and copy the link I posted and paste it in the add image button on your signature page.

1615345256284.png

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Hey Vas, you need to go too your signature page and remove what is in the box there. Then use the add image button to add the signature link or it won't work.
1616175045433.png

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

@lauren1957 what about these?

laurenavatar.jpg

Signature
laurensig.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Last edited:

Blindsider66

Sir Squirrel,
I am having the worst luck in posting up my signature. Before it was sized wrong. Then it was misplaced, and now I get an oops we lost your page. Does this happen to others or is it a curse specifically aimed at me. I have the revised sig here and it claims to fall into the size restrictions, but
PicsArt_04-05-02.45.58.jpg

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Yeah you must have deleted your post in my thread with the pic on it. That sig is a little to big @Blindsider66 they have to be 150h x 500w pixels.
I sized this picture to 150 x 500 so you can try using it as your starting pic as it is easier to work with them at the right size as resizing after can mess up the pic.. Your new sig is great (to bad it is to tall though)! I would make the bottom fonts the same yellow color as the Winyandor to make it easier to see. When you have it done again post it here and then click on it and copy the link. then you can add it as your signature.

blindsiderpic.jpg

If your still having trouble check my help post again.

Last edited:

StrongJean

Hi Sir Squirrel, you created that beautiful avatar for me with the matching signature. I have not been on for a while but would love to have my signature back it's gone :( Would you please be so kind and make me another one? Pretty please :)

Sir Squirrel

I still have it here.

JeanSig02.jpg

StrongJean

I still have it here.

View attachment 9560

Thank you, thank you so much :) you made my Sunday!