• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey @Lelanya , I made this one for you if you like! If not that is cool too!

Signature
LelanyaSig.jpg

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Ok @Aegliriel Gilmir , I cant seem to resize it without messing it up. If you post the original picture I can get it to the right size for you. Great job by the way! To bad it is to big.

Sir Squirrel

I still have yours AutumnBreeze, I will post it again with a new link. Good to hear from you again! Hope everything is good with you!

Signature
Autumnsig03.jpg

Checkout my thread for adding signatures as they have changed how we have to hook them up.

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Thank you so much Sir Squirrel! Doing good, I took a very long break in Arendyll, I have rejuvenated my city and joined a fellowship there. Its coming along fine. I have a fellowship in Felyndral also, great group of members.
I am so happy you still had the signature, I really liked it and so glad to use it still!!! It made my day. ;)