• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Perfect! Thank you so much!
BowlofNuts.png

Veesviewpoint

Sir Squirrel, thanks for the signature! :)
I wonder if you can do the snow owl in flight, looking forward with outstretched wings? They have some black feathers that gives it a more defined element.
I forgot to mention that idea. Also, the background like a faded black to grey then white (fusion?) Snow flakes falling lightly down, would be awesome too. Veesviewpoint in a darker grey/white with a Turqoise boder frame. Font a bit larger with the V more pronounced. If it's too much to do, then that's OK too.
Your work is Very Good! Thanks again, Vees :cool:

Veesviewpoint

Sir Squirrel, thanks for the signature! :)
I wonder if you can do the snow owl in flight, looking forward with outstretched wings? They have some black feathers that gives it a more defined element.
I forgot to mention that idea. Also, the background like a faded black to grey then white (fusion?) Snow flakes falling lightly down, would be awesome too. Veesviewpoint in a darker grey/white with a Turqoise boder frame. Font a bit larger with the V more pronounced. If it's too much to do, then that's OK too.
Your work is Very Good! Thanks again, Vees :cool:
Wow, I like the concept that you used for Mutt Mommy!!! Awesome!! Vees

Veesviewpoint

Thanks so much Sir Squirrel!
Please take your time...no stress. Your kindness is greatly appreciated.
Your work, is worth the wait. ;) Veesviewpoint

Veesviewpoint

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Glad you like that one. You need to go to your signature page and remove the old link in the signature box then copy the new link (under the new signature) and paste it into the insert image button popup, then save.

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Veesviewpoint

Glad you like that one. You need to go to your signature page and remove the old link in the signature box then copy the new link (under the new signature) and paste it into the insert image button popup, then save.

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.
Chuckles...really awesome Snow Owl and love the font of the signature!!! :D
I'm going to work on placing "it"...with a bit of luck and patience, I'll have it up and posted asap. Thanks so much! :cool:

Veesviewpoint

Sir Squirrel...could you help me with one more thing? There is a "picture icon" above the signature.
I think it wasn't "deleted" (I tried) when I was adding the signature/center alignment.
I'm worried that the signature will 'disappear". I'm a bit nervous about trying to delete the box...by myself... any ideas? Thanks so much...I really like this one best of all!!!
How you are able to take a few ideas from someone, and make "Magic" happen. :cool: A true gift of talent! Vees :)

Veesviewpoint

Thanks sooo much!! :) Showed it to my husband..."you are super talented"...(I just keep looking at it) chuckles ...it's better than the 1st one...hands down, I really like this one the most. A bit clean, classy and smooth. So nice! Vees

Fiona Selah

Hallllo Sir Squirrel!
I would love a free signature. I am in Ceravyn, in the FS; Outlander - Where the Outlandish Belong! I chose my name Fiona bc it is a name I loved and seemed Elvish to me. The Selah is special to me as it means 'To pause and reflect'. Which, as an older elf, I embrace. I would love a beautiful setting outdoors, maybe with a pond? Reminds me of the word 'reflect'. But if you see something else in your mind's eye please let your art flow! :)

Here's the full image;View attachment 10580

Last edited:

Fiona Selah

Oh, I just really noticed that in the full image she's not very modest! I am modest, and would Greatly Appreciate some covering or cropping on this elf! Lol