• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @Fiona Selah , what about these?

FionaAvatar.jpg

Signature

FionaSig01.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Sir Squirrel

Your welcome Fiona, after you get it setup could you remove the original picture that you posted. Like you said she is not very modest. lol

DeletedUser29768

Hey, Sir Squirrel, would you be willing to create an avatar/ signature for me? I happen to be obsessed with the deep ocean and large sea monsters, so I'd like something that fits with the "Leviathan" theme (think Subnautica).

Sir Squirrel

Ok @LeviathanJob , what about these?

LeviathanJobAvatar.jpg

Signature

LeviathanJobsig.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Tehya1

Hi @Sir Squirrel can you make an av for me too? My player name is Native American for "precious" and it was the name of one of my beloved pets. She was an American Chuckwalla. I love animals. My mother often joked that if she had known how I was going to turn out, she would have named me Frances, after St Frances of Acici. lol I am a nature lover, so I love plants too, and natural landscapes. :)

Sir Squirrel

What about these @Tehya1 ,

TehyaAvatar02.jpg

or
TehyaAvatar01.jpg

Signature

TehyaSig.png

or

TehyaSig02.png

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Ok @Sir Bently , what about these?

SirBentlyAvatar.jpg

Signature

SirBentlySig.jpg