• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey @Sir Bently ,

I think you put the signature in the avatar spot. it still looks good though, but the signature is suppose to go under your posts like mine below this post. To make it work you have to highlight and copy this link below...

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?attachments/sirbentlysig-jpg.10962/

Then you go to your signature profile page. (click on the pictures to make them bigger if they are hard to see)

index.php

Then click the insert image button and then right click and paste the link in there.

index.php

Now your signature should be showing in the signature box. Next use the alignment button to center your signature.

index.php

Lastly click on the save button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.

index.php

Now your signature should be showing under all your posts and you can show it off by posting on the forums!!

SunsetDanar

I love your work. I'd be happy to have matching avatar and signature. Something similar to what I have with the sunset background. I'm a real life professional shooter and archer (retired) so that may give you some inspiration. Thanks

Sir Squirrel

Hey @SunsetDanar , this is my first try at something different for you. Let me know what you think! It is an Original one as I have not made one like this for anyone else.

Signature 01
SunsetDanarSig01.png

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Ok @desidesiray , what about these?

DesiAvatar.jpg

Signature
DesiDesiraySig01.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.