• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey @nightrider1 what about these?

NightriderAvatar01.jpg
or
NightriderAvatar02.jpg

Signature01
NightriderSig01.jpg

Signature02
NightriderSig03.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Last edited:

Gkyr

Chef
To be totally free means I dont even have to think about, so you may go for it, if it pleases you. I suppose I have to think about it some: it should in no way be self-aggrandizing and should also be the most beautiful signature that you have ever crafted. that is all.

Sir Squirrel

Lol Gkyr, my time and expertise is free! To make the most beautiful signature I have created in your eyes I would probably need at least some idea what you would see as the the most beautiful signature you would like to have!!

Gkyr

Chef
I would not want to tarnish your well-demonstrated creativity with my disordered aesthetics. Are you up for the freedom? No time limit, either.

Sir Squirrel

Hey @Gkyr , what about this one?

Sig01
GkyrSig01.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Iyapo1

Yes,

Edit, lol they are back!

Double Edit: so...guess what? I can only see signatures on the forum if I am holding my phone in landscape mode. I feel a little sheepish! @helya ;)

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Hey @sambria , how is this one?

Signature01
SambriaSig01.jpg