• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Yes, the name shows better, but I prefer the oritinal. Did you change the font color in the name? If so, changing it back might help. Is there a way to make the 'white' around the name more transluscent and cloud-shaped? If not, I'll stick with #1. Other option is white lettering, my original color for the name, and the name centered vertically. But if that is a lot of work, I am happy with the first.

Many thanks @Sir Squirrel - you are very kind to do this for us!

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @pattyelvenar , I made the font bigger here and think it stands out more now. I am not seeing your signature under your posts, just the link. So you will have to go to the signature page and delete the link out of the box there, then come back here and copy the new link, then go back to the signature page and add it to the popup after you click the add image button.

Signature
PattySig02.jpg

If you need more help check out my help post below :
Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Last edited:

Gkyr

Chef
Picture1.jpg

Thinking in terms of the owl being on the left and adding to the width of the signature box but keeping the same height and having the owl background blend with the overall text box background so that the photo does not stand out as separate.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Ok @pattyelvenar , I made the font bigger here and think it stands out more now. I am not seeing your signature under your posts, just the link. So you will have to go to the signature page and delete the link out of the box there, then come back here and copy the new link, then go back to the signature page and add it to the popup after you click the add image button.

Signature
View attachment 11952

If you need more help check out my help post below :
Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.
This one is gorgeous! I still love mine though, but gosh how you tempt me sometimes, Sir Squirrel! :)

Sir Squirrel

Hey @Ellarian Ravaroris , what about this one?

Signature01
EllarianSig01.jpg

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

OK @Jegenchant , What about this one?

Signature01
jegenchantSig01.jpg