• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
OK @EiLeNeva , what about this one?

Signature
EiLeNevaSignature01.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Deleted User - 849777001

OK @EiLeNeva , what about this one?

Signature
View attachment 12368

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.
Oooooooo...looks great! Could you add Arendyl (spelling?) under my name, which is a in a great font, by the way!
Thank You so much!
How can I benefit you?

Sir Squirrel

Ok @EiLeNeva , is this better?

Signature
EiLeNevaSignature02.jpg

Deleted User - 849777001

Ok @EiLeNeva , is this better?

Signature
View attachment 12372

Awesome...I b a little elf in Arendyll...but you made me look hot!

Olyff

Hello Sir Squirrel! Your signature art is beautiful and I would like to make a request please for one and maybe an avatar too? I would appreciate it very much. I found this pic for my avatar but not sure about it. If you have another idea, I am open. My character name is Olyff, city name is Moonrosa Waters in Arendyll. A pink moon with flowing waters comes to my mind but I'm excited to see what you come up with. Thank you so much!

Sir Squirrel

Ok @bwoy22 , what about this?

Signature
BwoySig01.jpg

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Ok @Olyff , what about this?

I resized your avatar to fit better in the window.
OlyffAvatar.jpg

Signature
OlyffSig01.jpg

Last edited:

Olyff

Hello Sir Squirrel,
My apologies for being so late checking back.
Thank you so much for this beautiful signature and avatar!
Now a post to see if I've added them correctly.

Deleted User - 849777001

lol Glad I could Help EiLeNeva
Hello Sir...after I took time away (after hubby passed)...when I returned, I could't find my signature when I posted my first communique/question to the forum.
Where'd it go? Perhaps you can help me find it?
(I seem to be real good at losing things...in real life and in Elvenar)
I would really like to show off my Sir Squirrel signature when using forum...it makes me feel special.

DeletedUser31614

Hi! SirSquirrel I love your signatures and like one too and I matching avatar if at all possible. As a natural redhead I’ll like red haired elven themed signature if possible.

Sir Squirrel

Hey @Kaeigh , what about these?

KaeighAvatar.jpg

Signature
KaeighSig.jpg

Sir Squirrel

Hey @Yavimaya , I redid your signature for you if you like!

Signature
YavimayaSig.jpg

Last edited: