• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Hey @Yavimaya , I redid your signature for you if you like!

Signature
View attachment 12650

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.
Thank you! I love it! I will attempt to put it on somehow. I've never actually seen my signature show up anywhere before even though I've tried. Wish me luck!

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Here is your new avatar to go with the signature @Yavimaya .

YavimayaAvatar.jpg

Sir Squirrel

Ok @RobinSr ,what about these.

RobinSrAvatar01.jpg

Signature
RobinSrSig01.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Sir Squirrel

Hey @Astram , what about this.

Signature
Astramsig01.jpg

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Dearest Sir Squirrel, although I dearly love my signature and avatar that you created, and I don't want to change them, I was wondering if I could get my fellowship and world into my signature? Could I get Thornwood, Sinya Arda just below my name? Now that I am the archmage, I would like to have a signature that reflects my Elvenar home.

No rush ... whenever you have time, and thank you!