• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I was wondering if you could fit a buddy headdress on my dolphin? There's not enough room elsewhere in the signature, but the dolphin would look great with a buddy look. Besides, dolphins are HIGHLY intelligent. (More intelligent than many people I know.) Only fair that dolphins have rights too, just like Buddy should have equal powers to priests. Down with chauvinism. Anything you could do would be very much appreciated, Sir Squirrel. :)
I was today years old when I realized there is a dolphin in your signature. I was staring at it for 2 mins wondering, "What dolphin? Where's the dolphin? Is there a dolphin? Is it some reference to the French monarchy?" It felt like those 3D pop images where you have to stare at it for awhile til you can see it. Now I can't unsee the dolphin. I don't know what I thought the dolphin was this whole time, but I always only saw the lady!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I was today years old when I realized there is a dolphin in your signature. I was staring at it for 2 mins wondering, "What dolphin? Where's the dolphin? Is there a dolphin? Is it some reference to the French monarchy?" It felt like those 3D pop images where you have to stare at it for awhile til you can see it. Now I can't unsee the dolphin. I don't know what I thought the dolphin was this whole time, but I always only saw the lady!
Bwa hahahahaha. Oh gosh, that's funny. :) And no worries ... that happens to me all the time, lol. Glad I'm not the only one.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @ed1960 , what about this one?

Signature
EDsig02.jpg

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Holy Hanna !!!! It’s there …. The Elvenar Gods were with me …. It’s beautiful !!!! Thank you ~
Ohhh I linked you … forgot to ask lol figured I’d beg for forgiveness if it’s not ok ….. it’s the link page after all ;)