• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey @Lemon Wren , I resized your Signature and added a border If you like. Well done by the way.

LemonWrenSig01.jpg

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Hey @SoulsSilhouette , what about one of these?

Signature
SoulsSilhouette.jpg

Signature01
SoulsSilhouette01.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

SummerAmbrosia

Hi there Sir Squirrel,
Yes a couple (lol)... Eleanor Roosevelt, reading, gardening, Stephen King, gaming, 2nd soprano singing, swimming, Grace Kelly, John Mayer, Jimi Hendrix, pink, purple, light green, light blue, florals,.
I'm a collecter of jewelry. I know a fair amount about jewels. My very first piece was at the age of 7. yrs. a 14K gold bangle bracelet. At 18yrs. my father bought me a diamond ring (my birthstone). Mostly everyone that passed away left me their jewelry in their wills. I'm very old so you can imagine. My favorite quote: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent". E. Roosevelt (I live near their estate).
There's more but...yanno
Many thanks, you are very talented,
Summer
oopsies...traveling, My Dad worked for AA...my 2 favorite places: Ireland, St. Croix

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Hey @SummerAmbrosia , what about these?

SummerAmbrosiaAvatar.jpg

Signature
SummerAmbrosi.png

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

SummerAmbrosia

Gorgeous! Could they be in shades of pink or no? If not the colors of Maui are in there. I really love it. Will start working on my siggy now. Thank you so much. Oh I see, I need to wait until the pics. are ready...okie dokie.

Sir Squirrel

They are ready if you want to use them SummerAmbrosia. To make the signature work you have to copy the link under it and then go to your signature page (you can find it at the top right of the page where your name is) then go to the insert image button and paste the link in the popup. It should then be in the signature box and you can center it and then save it.
For the avatar you have to copy it to your computer and then click on your name again but this time go to account details and click on change avatar, then browse your computer for the picture you copied and select it. then save and you are done.