• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Ok @Sweetp , what about this?

Signature
SweetpSig01.jpg

or

Signature02
SweetpSig02.jpg

Last edited:

Mirai

Sir Squirrel, may I request a signature image block from you?
My three cities are in my text sig block; and for graphics I'd love something with a long spoon: this cooperative aspects of this game reminds me so much of the old Silk Road story about how in hell, folks have spoons with handles too long to reach their own mouths and are angrily starving at a feast; whereas in paradise, the situation is the same but people are merrily feeding one another!
Thank you in advance,
-Mirai

Mirai

Do you know the story of the long spoons? It's one of the Old ones, and attributed to a lot of different excellent folks. Grin!

DeletedUser29356

Do you know the story of the long spoons? It's one of the Old ones, and attributed to a lot of different excellent folks. Grin!
While I do know of it and its clear religious overtones make it a forbidden subject matter here.

Mirai

Hey @Mirai , I couldn't find any pictures with spoons I liked, But what about these?

View attachment 14454

Signature
View attachment 14455

Let me know if you like the idea and the colors. I can edit it more.
I love the avatar fun with lil Osborne (named for the fig tree he had been tucked under before feral mama-cat scarpered) and I like the font; could I get more of a full (or gay) rainbow behind the name, please?
Thanks for the fun you bring!

Sir Squirrel

Ok @Mirai , what about this?

Signature 02
MiraiSig02.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hey Sir Sqirrel, I was wondering if I could have a second signature? I want two ... the second one would be a picture of shackles, and a sign that says "I survived the FA bracelets shackles."

I want it in addition to my normal one, so that I can use both. I just think SOMEONE needs to say it, lol. Thanks for trying; if it isn't possible then don't worry about it. You da best!

Sir Squirrel

Do you mean signatures Ed? The first too are small enough for avatars already I think. Do you need them to be .jpg format, or are they to big MB wise?

StarLoad

Do you mean signatures Ed? The first too are small enough for avatars already I think. Do you need them to be .jpg format, or are they to big MB wise?
I tried to get part of the Large one as an avatar and well I know you can do better. I wasnt sure as I am far from a graphics expert to know if they are good already for avatars.

Ed