• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yeah ok.

dragon01Sm.jpg

Dragon02.jpg

Dragon03.jpg

You can just copy them to your computer and then use them as avatars from there now.

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
Hi Sir Squirrel.
I was told you made amazing Signatures and I wanted to add to the one I have. Could you put the shrooms next to it. And center everything?
You can use your own shrooms. This pic is blurry! It might also be cool to take the black out of the Peace Sign one.
Plus put words somewhere that say:
☮" 'Shroom Pickin' Peace Lovin' FairyInBellbottoms"
000000000peace-.jpg
000000000peace-and shrooms2.jpg
:) Much Appreciated

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Hey @FairyInBellbottoms , what about this? I couldn't fit the txt in, but you can leave it under like you have it. just center it with the signature!

Signature
FairyInBellbottoms.jpg

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you. Check this out, it will show you where the alignment button is so you can center the signature.

Last edited:

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
I really like it @Sir Squirrel! I have one problem as you can see~ I can't get them to center? Can you figure out what I'm doing wrong? Plus, is it possible to make the picture a little smaller? More like the one I originally showed you?

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Last edited:

Deleted User - 849777001

Sir Squirrel...It's been a year since you made my signature...I have enjoyed it muchly!
I was wondering...would you update It so as to reflect my new Avatar (and her Fall color palette) in whatever font fits her best...please shrink it too, if you can.

(What world does your city inhabit... that I may pay tribute in nuts and berries)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Squirrel

Click the link below to get to my help post on hooking up avatars and signatures with pictures to help you.