• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Laochra

FeistyNauticalBittern-max-1mb.gif

Thanks again Sir Squirrel!!
Donation gladly given to your Dwarven Bulwark. :D

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Hey CMFULL, I still really don't have a feel for what kind of sig you would like. Could you tell me what your fav. color is, and if you would like a sig with an elven theme or nature theme. I really didn't want to do a Starwars theme as we are playing Elvenar. Do you think you want flowers and butterflies or swords and warrior type of sig? I could do some thing a little along the space theme I guess, just not sure where to start with that.

DeletedUser10714

Hey CMFULL, I still really don't have a feel for what kind of sig you would like. Could you tell me what your fav. color is, and if you would like a sig with an elven theme or nature theme. I really didn't want to do a Starwars theme as we are playing Elvenar. Do you think you want flowers and butterflies or swords and warrior type of sig? I could do some thing a little along the space theme I guess, just not sure where to start with that.
Sure, Fav. color is purple then blue. I'm in Winyador world only. I do love the Font you've chosen and the bond logo thing at the end is perfect. No flowers pls I'm a fighter, love weapons, however cats and hummingbirds are way cool. Yeah I agree no star wars theme since this is Elvenar. Hope this helps you finish it off. Again sure appreciate your effort on this. :D

Sir Squirrel

What more do you want in your signature CMFULL or what do you want changed? What one do you like better top or bottom? Do you like the background? Do you want just the name with a color change?

Last edited:

DeletedUser2824

If you want one give me some ideas and I will see what I can do!

I would love one. =^_^=

Let's see, I'm Archmage of Court Lugaru in both Arendyll and Winyandor, so I might want to advertise that a bit. Since I themed my fellowships off of some stories I'm working on about some werewolf like creatures, I think I'd like to keep rolling with that theme. If you're interesting in knowing more about that, I'll send you a link to the little story I wrote for our one year anniversary. So something wolf related ought to work real well.
I would also like to have the link to my fellowship guide in there somewhere, even though it badly needs to be updated. ;)

I love the color blue, just in case that was relevant. ;)

My user name is also one of my characters, and their symbol has always been a white wolf as well.

DeletedUser2824

Thank you. I'm just afraid whatever I put down there will look pretty sloppy since I'm a bit (more than a bit) of a graphics dummy. :eek: Oh, and Lugaru, or "loup-garou", is French for werewolf. I used it for the race I created since they were my own take on werewolves and I wanted something a little different.

DeletedUser10714

Found a couple avatars if you like

View attachment 2536 View attachment 2537

What more do you want in your signature CMFULL or what do you want changed? What one do you like better top or bottom? Do you like the background? Do you want just the name with a color change?
Ok @CMFULL007 what about this one,
2cgn7yq.jpg

found some more avatars
View attachment 2539
View attachment 2540
this signature is perfect and the avatar right bellow with the woman in the glasses is perfect. I'd say your job is done Sir Squirrel Really nice work. Thanks so much. Are you playing in Winyandor, if so I'd love to donate some fp for all your trouble. Awsome.

DeletedUser10714

Well as you can see I got the avatar, however I'm having a prob adding the signature. It is 1:30 am so my brain might be on overload or I'm just stupid, I cant seem to add that beautiful piece as my sig. Help please. Thanks

DeletedUser10714

well It looks like my brain just needed a short break, I got both added to my profile and I couldn't be happier. Thank-you so much. Nice work Sir Squirrel

Sir Squirrel

Your very welcome! I am glad you like it and that I could make your day and your posts a little brighter! :D Only thing I would say is to use the alignment button on the signature page to center it.
Untitled.jpg