• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

Deleted User - 691030

Hi Sir Squirrel, I am a major fan of your artwork, and would be super grateful if you could put together a little something for me.

I love shimmerfly's avatar, sammidodamage's and hetima's signatures. I love mystical fairy and butterfly type stuff. I want it to play on my name blackbudahfly, (a misspelling of black butterfly). My favorite colors are purple, silver and black.

DeletedUser7527

Hi Sir Squirrel, I am a major fan of your artwork, and would be super grateful if you could put together a little something for me.

I love shimmerfly's avatar, sammidodamage's and hetima's signatures. I love mystical fairy and butterfly type stuff. I want it to play on my name blackbudahfly, (a misspelling of black butterfly). My favorite colors are purple, silver and black.
i love his artwork as well he is the one that got me to do this stuff as well and im sorry if you thaught he done samidodamages sig but i did that one but thats ok loli can see why you would have thaught he had done it i think he will come up with a good one for you though

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member

Yeah I can make you one, blackbudahfly!

Sir Squirrel

Ok @blackbudahfly , what about this one?
mi13xu.jpg

some avatars
black01.jpg
black02.jpg
black03.jpg

DeletedUser4192

I have created a banner in PhotoShop and would like to know what the next step is n making my signature banner

Sir Squirrel

Hey Ladymirada, we have to host the signatures at another site and link to them. If you up load it here I could host it at my hosting site, I use tinypic.com. Then you could just copy and paste it into your signature spot.
Edit they can only be 150 tall by 500 wide.

DeletedUser4192

Thank you so much for your help. I tried to upload in the site you gave me then in elvenar but it showed only a black box with an x in it. No preview, I wasn't sure if I did it right. Thank you again. This is the most updated banner shown below:

Attachments

• merocky bannersmall copy.jpg
    merocky bannersmall copy.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 55

Sir Squirrel

ok @Ladymirada , I had to resize it in order for it to be small enough for the rules of the forum. You just need to copy it and paste it into your signature spot then center it with the alignment button. Remove whatever is there now first though.
ot0wmr.jpg