• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

SiteHawk fellowship is recruiting - OH YES WE ARE!!!! :O)

BizDani

I am the Archmage of SiteHawk Fellowship.

A young, No-Drama, HIGHLY-active, friendly fellowship. I am looking to fill between 6-10 of varying sized players. We are well balanced in goods, so we welcome anyone who meets the following criteria.

If you are:
-- An active player
-- With a GREAT attitude
-- Excited about playing Elvenar!
-- And want to be part of something special,

Then we would love to have you join us!

Our little fellowship has advanced 1077 positions in eight weeks and is on the move!

I provide a weekly Shape of the Ship report so you can see how you and everyone else in the fellowship are doing. We are currently averaging 5.6 visits per week per member. We love to help our growing players who are excited about the game. You can learn a lot and grow rapidly!

And while not required, our top-ranked player really needs someone to chase. He could use a little humbling score-wise :O) So if you have more than 50K points and enjoy being in a race,... well you would make him a very happy camper. :O)

Come apply with SiteHawk - Send me a message today!

Biz