• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

SiteHawk fellowship is seeking members

BizDani

SiteHawk is a fellowship founded by all new players in this world one week ago, though they may have advanced towns in other worlds.

If you are interested in a lighthearted, no drama environment and are an extremely active player interested in making and receiving NH a minimum of 3-4 times per week and willing to make only fair trades (2 or 3 stars), please feel free to apply.

We are currently in need of players boosted in Marble, Crystal, and/or Gems to be a balanced fellowship for trading.

Any level of player is welcome. Our current membership is all chapter 2 in this world.

We want people to HAVE FUN playing this have in a spirit of friendly competition, who truly want to help, inspire, and educate one another.

If you have any questions or if there is anything else with which I may be of assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks, we hope to see you in SiteHawk fellowship and have a great day!

BizDani

DeletedUser6555

:O /wave

Just wanted to say HAI Biz! If I didn't already love my FS and the people in it I'd join you on this server as well!

Best of luck my friend.

Adra

Last edited by a moderator:

BizDani

So a quick update... Every member of the fellowship is new to the world. We have had several new players join the new fellowship (also new to the world. We are well balanced on boosts now - so what I am looking for are active players. 10 out of the 13 members have delivered NH every day since joining and we are heavy traders.

The Fellowship has moved from position 1,348 two weeks ago to position 474 today.

If you are:
  • An active player
  • With a GREAT attitude
  • Excited about playing Elvenar!
  • And want to be part of something special
Come apply at SiteHawk Fellowship.

Have Fun!!!

Biz

Last edited: