• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

SiteHawk Fellowship

BizDani

fel·low·ship ˈfelōˌSHip/
noun:
1. friendly association, especially with people who share one's interests."they valued fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community"

If you are:
-- An active player
-- With a GREAT attitude
-- Excited about playing Elvenar!
-- And want to be part of something special

Read our overview and Come apply to SiteHawk - Players of any size or level of experience!

Each month I will count visits and point changes and I will report the following:
-- Most Neighborly (most neighborly visits)
-- Biggest Scorer (most points gained)
-- Master Builder (Biggest percentage growth)
-- Fastest Mover (player who moved the most in the world rankings)
-- SiteHawk Hero (Player who had the highest overall tournament score)
-- Master Trader (we will take a vote of who helped you the most in the trader since today)
-- Master Alchemist (we will take a vote of who you enjoyed chatting to or reading the most – i.e. brought the best team chemistry)
-- Master Advisor (we will take a vote of who helped you learn the most or gave you the best advice)

Also, We remove anyone who is makes no neighborly visits for three weeks straight without letting the team know you will be out by putting a returning date in your city name. I will message you after 2 weeks of inactivity to remind you.

We will be bringing in new young players to help grow and learn. Please do all that you can to help everyone to get better and to grow.

Biz