• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Six Degrees of Hollywood

Titandwarf

I am a movie & tv buff always watching something while I'm upgrading my cities. Though I might not pay much attention to anyone besides the main characters. So here is the rules to this game:
Make a connection between two actors using 6 movie or tv titles or less, using the actors involved, directors or authors if the movie is based on literature (ex. John Grisham's 'Pelican Brief' to 'The Firm"

For the first round connect Brad Pitt to Julia Roberts. This one should be easy, 3 titles.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
1 title: Ocean's 11 remake of the 1960 version, I guess. (I love movies but seldom remember who was in what so I got lucky with this one.)

AJ

Titandwarf

Oops I forgot about those movies. Everyone gets points for being a better player than I am with a direct link.
When I wrote this message I was watching Fight Club with Brad Pitt & Edward Norton. Edward Norton connected to Richard Gere through Primal Fear. Richard Gere to Julia Roberts through either Runaway Bride or Pretty Woman. 3 titles

@ajqtrz, @Alpha Lyrae, @Sandstorm173 Your turn

Last edited: