• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Slip of Clarity

mikeledo

The green-colored sip of clarity is next to the green-colored timer which I use all the time. I have already accidentally hit the sip of clarity instead of the timer. I know I won't get it back. Maybe a different location or at least color would be nice. Maybe a pop-up that says "Are you sure you want to use this?"

Item 2 is that new spire item for completing a round. It is located in line with the items I cater. It is only a matter of time before I hit it attempting to use it as a barter item. Again maybe a pop-up, that warns people about the use? (Maybe you already have one, I haven't hit it as yet.)

Aritra

Regarding use confirmation, it is pinned with designation that it is formally being considered. The forum voices have spoken, have been heard, and now we just have to wait and hope we get it sooner than later. Until then, just extra caution is needed. Unfortunately, sometimes lessons are learned the hard way but it is what it is... for now. ;)