• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Slow response

Skyking22141

Refresh rate when connecting to other cities in my world, Elvenar seems to be having a very slow response time yesterday and today. Anyone else experiencing this? I just had a Microsoft update yesterday, and I used to have a "sleep" under my power command and now that has disappeared.

CanDaMan

Sorry, I quit Windows, for the free Ubuntu (Linux). Never going back. It is a bit of a transition though, less GUI, more command line stuff. As with anything, search can help you a lot to make sense of it. It uses Firefox to get online.

Myne

Oh Wise One
Nope I am good. However I run norton utilities often to clean and optimize my memory so I don't have drag and slow responses.

CanDaMan

Plenty of FREE utilities that do the same as Norton. Norton is a money grab! Search is your friend!