• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

slow?

thx569

I got on game at about 8:30 am today and saw it was updating. I waited a few minutes and it completed. Now, my game is exceptionally slow. Why do I think it may be the update causing the issue or maybe my service is messing up. Any calls I make to complain to either one will likely blame the other. Anyone else or just me?

Alram

Flippers just flip
I was having trouble yesterday. I thought it was the FA. Logging completely out of the game helped.

*I always blame the FA for everything.:p

Last edited:

defiantoneks

i think the FA is to blame, in certain ways.
- lots more info travelling back and forth for each player, so tons of traffic
- way more buildings in your city if you have a farm/shanty town. so more animations, more clocks counting down, etc

i've experienced a lot of slow play on my iPad but am reluctant to complain about it as much because, well, it is quite old (as far as tech goes)