• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Small city looking for 10 chest Tournament.

• Thread starter DeletedUser10114
  • Start date

DeletedUser10114

Hi, I have a 12k point city , Marble/Silk/Gem boost. Typically do 5 or 6 rounds every tournament in 8-10 provinces. average around 2k points. message Shannondee in game if you have room for a smaller city. I can do HH 3 or 4 times a week (maybe more now with the app :) online every day.

DeletedUser6687

Hey Shannon, I've sent you an in-game message. My FS Sitehawk typically unlocks 5-7 tournament chests a week and requires 3 helping hands a week. We're interested in active marble players such as yourself.

Feel free to message me in the game at jacyx

DeletedUser4518

Hi, I have a 12k point city , Marble/Silk/Gem boost. Typically do 5 or 6 rounds every tournament in 8-10 provinces. average around 2k points. message Shannondee in game if you have room for a smaller city. I can do HH 3 or 4 times a week (maybe more now with the app :) online every day.
Hello, I am Jenaka, the Arch Mage in Cymru ofArendill, we are recruiting active players and there is always room in our fellowship for team players.