• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Small towns with spells

DeletedUser3510

Today I have been doing my rounds on the world map and I notice that there are a number of small towns with only one residence or workshop that has been spelled. The odd thing is they have no MA. So how did they spell their building. Has anyone else seen this?

DeletedUser3312

I think this is a bug. the sparkly balls are all over the city, some in bare places with not buildings of any kind. for now we just play around it. I don't think it affects anything regarding visits.

DeletedUser188

Today I have been doing my rounds on the world map and I notice that there are a number of small towns with only one residence or workshop that has been spelled. The odd thing is they have no MA. So how did they spell their building. Has anyone else seen this?
They most probably earned their spell from one of the treasure chests you can receive helping a neighbor or a FS member

DeletedUser4671

Yes, you are right Jewess. This is a known issue that is currently being corrected.