• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

'Sneak-peep' of 'Fellowship Adventures'

DeletedUser3602

Thank you for making this video! It all looks so promising! I think the expression is "Sneak peek" though, instead of "Sneak peep", :)

DeletedUser3507

So far it's confusing as all get out to me on beta ;-(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7370

It seems like it is pretty simple. And not everyone needs to have the non-boosted factories. That is a matter of coordinating within the fellowship. For example right now we have someone who is right at the beginning of dwarves. He is waiting to build his mines and so has bunches of space. He could easily rack up a few of the items requiring non-boosted productions and then as the FS moves through points that need need them he puts them in. When he gets going in dwarves and no longer has the space, someone else will likely be finishing up a guess race and have plenty of space.

The Unbeliever

Or else, if you have a couple of member/s who like me, always tend to leave at least a couple expansions worth of space empty & make use of it to help crush the many, many events that come along. ;)

It seems like this is going to be a great event for those fellowships that really organise & work together as a team.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I keep running into a problem when I try to use a badge.
Many times I'll click the " + " and a " 1 " shows up but it asks for diamonds.
And I know I have the required badge.
Sometimes if I hit " maximum " the " 1 " will appear and it doesn't ask for diamonds.

Anybody else running into this?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I keep running into a problem when I try to use a badge.
Many times I'll click the " + " and a " 1 " shows up but it asks for diamonds.
And I know I have the required badge.
Sometimes if I hit " maximum " the " 1 " will appear and it doesn't ask for diamonds.
Anybody else running into this?

Many in my FS have had a problem putting in just 1 badge. The workaround has been to highlight the "0", and press"1" then you click on the window, but not on anything important like the "+" or "deliver" just somewhere on the background, then everything should display correctly.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Many in my FS have had a problem putting in just 1 badge. The workaround has been to highlight the "0", and press"1" then you click on the window, but not on anything important like the "+" or "deliver" just somewhere on the background, then everything should display correctly.

didn't work for me :(