• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sneak Peep video of the new two-part Masquerade mini-Event starting 14 August

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Here's a short video that shows the new Event that just started in Beta World.
You are most welcome to share it with friends and fellowship who do not play in Beta!
Don't forget to Like and Subscribe
:)

Here is the link to our Event Guide with all the info you will need!
https://www.facebook.com/notes/elve...th-mana-producing-buildings/1908283556093690/

20727833_10209840904079907_1099221998902922197_n.jpg

18740484_10209215039953695_4358338686859158494_n.jpg

Elvenar Platinum Leaf is an independent Facebook player's group with 4000 members, and a collection of more than three hundred videos and fact files.
You and your friends are most welcome to join us!

Last edited:

YellowWeed

I have encountered a sad problem with this event. I am in the dwarven chapter. I have not yet been able to make Orcs. I have maxed out all provinces I can finish in my world, the only ones left I need Orcs to complete them. I don't make Orcs yet. The very last quest in the masquerade event requires me to gain relics. I only began this quest 1 hour after the tourney ended, so therefore, I could not gain relics thru doing the tourney. I visit everyone each day-and try to gain the relics thru getting the free treasure chests. I was lucky enuf to only get 3 relics and 1 boost. 3 relics out of 18 I need to finish the event. I really wanted the prize as it is very appealing to my eyes to have on my province. But I can see-even after tomorrow-the last day of the event, I will not be able to collect enuf relics no matter what I do. That is not fair to me. It is the ONLY option I get. How can I get more relics?? Just not fair for me.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
How can I get more relics?? Just not fair for me.

It is annoying!
But the building is really only a good one if you are in Woodelves or above, because of the mana production.
I would not spend Diamonds to get this building!
There is another Event starting this week...