• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Snow Flurry Completed

DeletedUser4759

So I have finished all the Quests of the Snow Flurry Event and nothing happened. When I finished all the Quests in Wonky Walters and Halloween I was given the Quest Prize. This time nothing. So what Happens next? I have to wait to the end of the Event to get anything?

DeletedUser4759

Yes, I used up all my snow flakes, got a few prizes and gifts along the way. I used snowflakes only when relics were needed, plus I planned and prepared for everything in advance. A few times all I got were relics and snowflakes when I opened up gift boxes. So now what happens? Nothing? I have to just collect snowflakes? Seems like a disappointment to finish and have no grand prize for finishing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2963

Every time you opened a chest you got snow globes...you use those to unlock the grand prize. Open the Snow flurry window and see what your status is on unlocking the three grand prizes on the right hand side.

DeletedUser2191

If you've met the snow globe requirements for the grand prize building(s), check to see if you've claimed them. Then click your spell inventory, the little bag at center of your screen or press shortcut I, click on buildings tab, see if they are there.

6 days to finish ... how?

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member

DeletedUser4759

She is a "Quest Master" that's how!! lol She explains how in this thread https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/spoilers-snow-flurry-event-guide.5110/unread . @RiverGrace you said in that thread that your job requires you to do time management, your bosses must love you!! Congrats on finishing that fast, but like you say, there is not much to do now that you have beat it so quickly!
Thank you Sir Squirrel for the compliments. My bosses didn't love me :( I am too far ahead of them in anything... so I had to quit and go out on my own. It was also intuition, when I saw the snow, I thought there must be something coming up, so I started preparing for what I figured would be some kind of winter event. When the news came out later that there was going to be an event, I was almost ready for it, just a few things more to be done. :)

DeletedUser1901

Click on your event ribbon at the top left of your screen, have you completed any of the circled items and claimed them? If so they are in your spell inventory under your Buildings tab. Congrats on getting through the quest line, the bad thing is that you will not have the opportunity to collect daily prized unless you get enough snowflakes to open up more prize boxes. I save mine up to try to get the prizes I really want since there is such a low % for winning the item.

upload_2016-12-11_15-51-10.png
upload_2016-12-11_15-50-5.png

DeletedUser5937

I have only tried to take advantage of the Daily Prizes which gave both Culture & Population. Once the Quest is done, do you roll back to the top or is it DONE & the only way to get additional Flakes is by clicking on them??

DeletedUser4537

I have only tried to take advantage of the Daily Prizes which gave both Culture & Population. Once the Quest is done, do you roll back to the top or is it DONE & the only way to get additional Flakes is by clicking on them??
The 100 quest line is one time through and you're finished. But there are still Daily Quests worth 35 flakes a day (that seems fixed). And you can find your snowflakes on the fringes of your city.

DeletedUser3166

I'm disappointed! Finished the Snow Flurry Quest last week, collected all the ice shards, opened all the chest - got a few of the daily prizes(I only opened chests when the prize included population), got the first and second grand prizes - did everything on the the list and I'm left with 26 snowflakes and needing 200 more snowglobes to claim the last grand prize! I feel extremely disappointed that I'm so far from the prize and without a hope in he** of getting this. It was not a quest I particularly enjoyed (2 day quests - really?!), it took a lot of time, planning and resources, and I didn't get much back. Huge disappointment!