• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Snow!

Aritra

This is about Elvenar, but it didn't seem appropriate for the General Discussion page...

I had a bit of a time lag (three hour productions, alarm set for three hours, alarm goes off, buildings say ten minutes left) so I logged out and back in (probably happened when computer went to sleep and when it woke up it didn't account for it).

It's snowing! Snow on the ground and the falling flakes are making me giggle. Ha!

Even though I have plenty of stuff to be doing between productions, I too often just find myself watching my city, watching the animations. Now I'm super distracted from the dishes I'm supposed to be doing because I'm watching snow flakes! (and had to stop and come share here ;) )

Winter came so suddenly! I'm not complaining. I'm liking this seasonal change. So pretty! :D

edit: I just realized the trigger.... midnight UTC from Nov 30 to Dec 1 (I am suspecting) It isn't quite solstice time but 1st of December works for start of winter (apparently Elvenar has winter according to the northern hemisphere, where point of origin is Germany/naturally eurocentric)

Last edited:

senate7

I just saw it as well. I really love the artwork the people at Inno work to give us. Thank you for making this post. I hope they read it so they can see that we do appreciate their efforts.

Aritra

Discovered a curiosity, though. The Spire is open in my city, but appears dormant when visiting someone else. That person visited me and experienced the same thing. *shrug*

Thank you for the snow!!!! We don't even have to shovel it or scrape it off the windshields. <3
Oh, and I found the snowman!!!! Love him.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I only have one. It is toward the bottom of the screen on the left, near a stream. Are there more? Where? I have been hunting for more but haven't found any. Thanks!
Hint #1
He's very small
Hint #2
He's on the right
Hint#3
He's at the bottom
Hint#4
He's on the bridge