• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

So I got moved ...

• Thread starter DeletedUser19458
  • Start date

Black watch

I checked and I seem to be pretty far away from the center. I have a lot of dead cities around me, but also a lot of prized neighbors. 27 to 28 are very active players that return my visits daily. I don't know if having several Arch-mages mixed in that group means anything, but I enjoy visiting and getting visits from all of my neighbors. I apparently lucked out.
I didn't take the time to figure out what the ratio is, but I have 276 provinces completed if that helps give you a size.
When I found out about the button, I couldn't get to there fast enough to turn it off!

MirandaZink

There are people around me who I've known now for 2+ years. I sent a note to all of them asking them to turn off "please move me" when that feature got rolled out so we could all stay together even though we're in other FS. So we're still all together. I'm in a great FS but I also love visiting my neighbors and sharing ideas across FS.

DeletedUser21105

Wellll, I am one of those that got moved (new player, active, exploring new provinces every day). Unfortunately, when they moved me, I was plopped into an area where all the neighboring provinces were "very hard" to scout whereas I had been in an area that was deemed "medium" scouting. Ugh! I guess I was advancing too quickly and they were slowing my advancement down.
Fortuately for me when I was in my original location on the world map, I had been in a very helpful fellowship, but it was abruptly disbanded at about the same time as my relocation. After the relocation, I was totally adrift and really needed help to continue my city expansion. Thankfully, I found a new fellowship who had more advanced and helpful players, but I felt it was quite rude to be relocated without any input from me.

For speed in visiting neighbors (key to increase the coffers) I use my mobile device (rather than the computer). It's 1 click on the neighbor and 1 click on 1 of the 3 possible choices for neighborly help (main hall and/or builder's hut and/or a culture pick) - no searching through the city to find the "best" choice - a real time saver! I visit ALL 96 of my neighbors and each member of my fellowship EVERY day.

Another observation: when we upgrade buildings and they change configuration.... (ugh) why is it that we don't have a "garage" to park our buildings while we shuffle them into some semblance of order? Otherwise, you have to delete things and lose out on those buildings' benefit. It's like you HAVE to get an expansion in order to reorganize our cities. (where should I post that request?)

I truly appreciate the forum - I have learned quite a bit just browsing through different threads. Thanks, guys!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Unfortunately, when they moved me, I was plopped into an area where all the neighboring provinces were "very hard" to scout whereas I had been in an area that was deemed "medium" scouting.
That's not related to the move. It's based on the cost to scout the provinces. Each province you scout raises the cost of the rest, and how difficult they are is based on that cost.