• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

So is this a live community?

WHISPER-MEMORY

I just would like to know if any of you are participate in being a fully living community? I am not here to plug my website. I also will not mention my website seeing as I can't for it could be taken as a plug. If any of you like this suggestion for a thread here in general discussion, I would like to be apart of this community. I am a truly heartfelt person and deeply devoted to anything that takes time. In my life we each have a better purpose. Each of us have a true purpose in life to live and to learn truth. To find answers and to open up the light and eternal space key. The heavenly key of true life dwelling. Some people might think that this type of code information is much and have no ideal or linear method. I can say from alot of things that I have become more in my life, and that I am eternally grateful as a person to live in this earth. I wonder now about this community and how this game can become more. So I have a pretty good life as well as things go. But I can say that none of us is perfect. We each can not be totally and truly perfect. For we each must lack that special barrier of control. For our mechanisms and our light is not fully in unison. In life there are many important things such as school and graduating. We can not only learn to overcome obstacles we also can put forth strength and emphasis. This is to use and show the entire world what we must become. For us to fully harness culture and light we must eventually become like the songs that we listen to. We must also learn to control and suppress desires that become not only intangible but also learn to continue how to get past our dealings with emotions. So this can be very hard yet we must continue on and persevere so that when struggle happens none of us feel anything.

I hope that wasn't too long to read. I must be better in coming to congruence with those that do not specify my type of computation. So also I have a goal in mind here and to live. To learn how to play this game on my own and with hints from those if need be. I have studied computers for years but I learned one solid thing that even though I never journeyed into this as an actual career, I could say that computers is a tough thing to learn and I even later way later in life studied computers for about 5 and half years. I did this on my own so that I had something to do other than not being able to go to school. You can say I read so much and learned everything about computers from operating systems to each programming language but that was with the time that I had. I would of preferred a school that would study most the time and would be able to have a community. By this I mean I would of preferred a school where they almost do not stop to learn but it would have had to been a all computer school. Those are extremely expensive back then or so I thought. Anyway enough with that, I would like to explain more about myself in that so people may be able to get to know me. So that maybe they can have a acquaintance that they can communicate with or if they prefer to be nice. Other than that I would have to say that that is pretty much it for now.

I would like to see this game become more but in knowing that I would have to look into the entire game personally myself, so as to learn more about the code of the game and the people who made it, such as the developers and the staff.

Whisper Memory

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Hmmmm.... well, as one who has faced the "too long, didn't read," in response to my own, sometimes, long posts, I can say that this needs a bit of condensing. It appears to me from reading this, you want or are oriented to some kind of "spritualist" conception of the Universe and might be looking for like-minded individuals? That's from the first paragraph as I read it, anyway.

The second paragraph appears to be an expression of you interest, in the past certainly, in technology. I do believe that more people here will be able to relate to that thread of your life than the "spiritualist," one.

And that's what I got out of you post -- though of course it could be totally wrong.

AJ

Aritra

I would like to see this game become more but in knowing that I would have to look into the entire game personally myself, so as to learn more about the code of the game and the people who made it, such as the developers and the staff.
So... umm... have you actually played it?
This Forum is a very good resource for learning about it and different ways to approach it.
There is a specific Wiki for it and a few third-party/fan created websites that are also wonderful tools (for example, elvengems.com, elvenstats.com).
Not entirely sure about your interest in the code/devs, but don't put the cart before the horse. Play. And learn.
And don't forget it's okay to ask questions. There is a world of people here eager to help new players get the most from their experience here.

(and, yes, please don't use the colored text, especially red -- it is very difficult to read. thanks)

shimmerfly

In life there are many important things such as school and graduating. We can not only learn to overcome obstacles we also can put forth strength and emphasis. This is to use and show the entire world what we must become. For us to fully harness culture and light we must eventually become like the songs that we listen to. We must also learn to control and suppress desires that become not only intangible but also learn to continue how to get past our dealings with emotions. So this can be very hard yet we must continue on and persevere so that when struggle happens none of us feel anything.

Is this a graduation speech for high school?

WHISPER-MEMORY

So... umm... have you actually played it?
This Forum is a very good resource for learning about it and different ways to approach it.
There is a specific Wiki for it and a few third-party/fan created websites that are also wonderful tools (for example, elvengems.com, elvenstats.com).
Not entirely sure about your interest in the code/devs, but don't put the cart before the horse. Play. And learn.
And don't forget it's okay to ask questions. There is a world of people here eager to help new players get the most from their experience here.

(and, yes, please don't use the colored text, especially red -- it is very difficult to read. thanks)
Yes I have played this game already, I played Elf first and just was to learn. I hadn't checked out too much stuff yet when I played Elf. Then I check things though but didn't really delve out much. After finding out about trader and it cannot be sold, I had no room and had to start over. After another brief Elf term, I started over as Human. Then I have progressed but I learned build from different use of style play from Elf to Human. Then again I started over Human once again, and have done fairly well.

CrusaderMichael

What do you mean nobody's perfect?

I am.

And if you enjoy associating with lots and lots of people who are wealthy and good looking and tall and super intelligent... you won't find many such people here.

I've been looking for a tall, white, Christian, extremely beautiful woman age 18-25 here for a long time... and all I found was some bearded dwarf lady.

She thinks I'm gonna marry her but no chance... I just keep her around to use her scruffy face to clean my toilet bowl. Elvenar hasn't invented toilet scrubbers yet.

Anyway welcome to the forum....

(sits back down at my Elvenar table for rich, tall, good looking, super intelligent people... a table of 1)