• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

So what exactly is the new rule for new member participation in weekly FS spire/tournament

Qybyrn

We added a new member about an hour after the tournament ended yesterday. Today there is a lock icon on his spire progress that says he will not earn fellowship rewards until next time. He joined well before the start of the spire.

Is this a bug? Or did they change rules again without properly notifying us?

Qybyrn

Your Fellowship had no new members yesterday or today, so it does not appear there is a problem. But should you encounter one in the future, have them contact support directly to have it looked into.

I play more than one city. Fellowship name is Crusaders. New player is wytlyt. Way to assume I was lying...................

Last edited:

WolfSinger

I play more than one city. Fellowship name is Crusaders. New player is wytlyt. Way to assume I was lying...................

So you have more than 1 city on the same server? Elvenstats only shows one player with your user name - how is @helya supposed to know to look for a fellowship that doesn't come up under the name you use on the forums. The fact she checked your fellowship shows she was trying to investigate to see if there was an issue she could help with - instead of providing useful information she can use to help up front you add it to a reply where you are playing the victim card.

If you had listed the world and fellowship to begin with in your initial post - she would have been to check the appropriate fellowship.

Qybyrn

So you have more than 1 city on the same server? Elvenstats only shows one player with your user name - how is @helya supposed to know to look for a fellowship that doesn't come up under the name you use on the forums. The fact she checked your fellowship shows she was trying to investigate to see if there was an issue she could help with - instead of providing useful information she can use to help up front you add it to a reply where you are playing the victim card.

If you had listed the world and fellowship to begin with in your initial post - she would have been to check the appropriate fellowship.

I asked if this was a known bug, or if another change had occurred that I wasn't aware of, before requesting the member to open a ticket. It was a general question, I did not ask for the situation to be investigate based on my post, so why would I start providing that information that is more appropriate for a support ticket? My snarky answer, which you claim is a victim card, is me being irritated that she dismissed my claim (which implies I made the scenario up) instead of simply asking for more information.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Because you're relatively new to the forum @Qybyrn, you are probably not aware that I generally look into any bugs players are reporting as soon as they come up here, and was not trying to imply you were making anything up, just that everything looked okay. I apologize if I made you feel that way.

Qybyrn

Because you're relatively new to the forum @Qybyrn, you are probably not aware that I generally look into any bugs players are reporting as soon as they come up here, and was not trying to imply you were making anything up, just that everything looked okay. I apologize if I made you feel that way.

fair enough. thank you.

getmomo

I asked if this was a known bug, or if another change had occurred that I wasn't aware of, before requesting the member to open a ticket. It was a general question, I did not ask for the situation to be investigate based on my post, so why would I start providing that information that is more appropriate for a support ticket? My snarky answer, which you claim is a victim card, is me being irritated that she dismissed my claim (which implies I made the scenario up) instead of simply asking for more information.

To be fair you started the snarkiness on the first post with your rule changes statement. You really just have a bad attitude and it shows in your posts.