• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

So you've just been moved

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I have a suggestion for people who get moved into a new neighborhood.

Be aware that there are people like me that just have too many neighbors to visit every day.
And we might not notice someone new.
So when you come to town, visit everyone on your new map at least twice.
That way people like me will return the favor when we run down our notifications and we'll become regular visitors.

I will say personally, now that they added that neighbors tab, I do visit everyone occassionally in order to catch new people.
But if I were you, and I wanted visitors, I wouldn't count on other people to visit first.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Well, it does now take 5 days before a non-repeating visit drops off the notification list, unless you get more than 500 unique visits in those 5 days, which is the new cap on notices.

And yeah, because some people do visit less than once every 5 days (why, I don't understand), I run my entire discovered neighbor list every few weeks, to try and get them back into notifications.

Lemon Wren

In khel, my hood is going downhill. There are more gld mines every week. I want to ask to be moved, but only after this event ends. Those mines are good for "collect a big amount of coins" quests.

My neighborhood on Sinya is the same way. More gold mines all the time and I can see the land to my east is a wasteland. It's strange to see the map basically shrinking.

Kataphractos

I was just moved last week. I checked my Notifications, and sent a "hello I'm your new neighbor" message to every name I didn't recognize. Of course, it took me a while...

Tehya1

I need to be moved. Like @Lemon Wren, my map is getting bleak. Lots of mines and about 1/4 of the map beyond my discovered provinces has no cities.

Fortunately, I have a really good fs and a few good neighbors left.

Talaedraiia

@Tehya1, do you have a city in Winyandor and if so what fellowship are you in? The reason I’m asking is that I think I have just discovered you as a new neighbor. If it’s you, I am northeast of you and in the middle of a pretty active hood which I was just recently moved into