• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

SOLANTICA (Recruiting) in Sinya Arda

Jola

This is a wonderful Fellowship for learning and growth! We have an active chat. If you need something just ask and many of us a willing to help you out however we can.

1) We require that you be active in tournaments. Our goal is to maximize rewards for everyone.
2) We recommend that you build only your BOOSTED Manufactories. Other members of our FS are always looking for trades. This is for efficiency.
Together we can build far more boosted goods.
3) We aim to give help to fellows at least 5 days a week.
4) Spire is optional right now. We currently aim for Silver (trophy) in Spire each week and have a "push" week at the beginning of the month. There is a potential for many rewards here (ie. Diamonds).

Right now we do very well in FA and get 10 reward chests per tournament. We are Level 17, Ranked 167 with only 22 players so lots of room for growth. We would LOVE an applicant boosted in Steel and Scrolls but happy to take on active players of any flavor who are looking to grow and have a good attitude.

Aunday

I just restarted after being away from the game for three years. I was in a great fellowship then that also got 10 chests each time. I am now chapter 2 after restarting but growing as fast as I can. I would love to join. Name is Aunday