• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Solstice Event Unfair!

DeletedUser3707

Inno gives away diamonds
Just today I have won over 100 on a different game
Unfortunately they don't give them away on Elvenar

I would be happy to get just what I have lost due to internal error as they put it today again. They have no intention of returning the coins it never should have taken in the first place. They are done with me so they game me the offices in Germany's address and fax. Like it would do any good. If you can't get back what they owe you I don't see them giving away anything like diamonds. haha

DeletedUser3821

I was five suns away from the first prize with 2 hours remaining in the event and decided to purchase diamonds (500) to get the prize, but it wouldn't let the purchase go through. I tried a few times with the same result. I feel cheated and won't be purchasing diamonds for anything in the future.

DeletedUser2870

I have quite some issues with Elvenar. However, this is not one of them.
So what if you can't get the maximum bonus as a free player? Every thing in the daily quests and series of quests was a bit of help to get something. Not always what one wanted, but a bonus anyway. So now I'm stuck with over 100 meditation spells and over 100 magical manufactoring spells. Won't use up those in ages, but it's nice to have them handy. Got some of the good cultural buildings and some of the smaller ones I don't have much use for, but hey, who knows when it does come in handy?
Look at it as a series of (chance) gifts, no matter what it was. If the event hadn't taken place you wouldn't have gotten what you got now. I rather like the events, so I look forward to see more of them, whether or not I will be able to get to the max price.