• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Solve Encounters

DeletedUser5500

When completing quests, can we please allow encounters we complete in the tournaments to count for the "solve x number of encounters" objective? Right now I cannot complete the red beard challenge because I do not have any world encounters left to complete. Quite disappointing. I will not have world encounters to complete until I reach orcs but I am currently still in the dwarf chapter. Allowing tournament encounters to count will allow myself and others in my situation the availability to still participate in these quest lines. Thank you!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
. I will not have world encounters to complete until I reach orcs but I am currently still in the dwarf chapter.
That is pretty impressive. 222 provinces cleared when the minimum to unlock the next chapter is only 130. Those extra 92 cleared provinces have given you 11 extra expansions, which should allow you to fly through chapters 6&7.
No event prize can compare to 11 expansions, so you are probably far better off than you would be.
I do agree that events are a big part of the game though, giving us something to do other than reset productions, and you are missing out on that aspect which sucks.

I'm not sure what the devs can do on top of the "very hard" warning for clearing too far on the map.
I imagine some players see that as a challenge to be overcome rather than a warning that their tech progress is falling behind their map progress, causing uneven advancement.

The "solve encounters" quests are one of very few quests that actually reward/encourage advancing your city. The addition of "gain relics" quests already replaces most of the "solve encounters" ones, but I'm not sure removing them completely would be an improvement to the game.

HJK84

Hmmm, can't you scout a new province? That would allow you to clear 8 encounters.

Or am I missing something?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Or am I missing something?
Once you have cleared the closest 222 provinces, the next ring requires orcs to negotiate in addition to normal goods. Those orcs (sometimes called orc heads) are produced in level 20+ armories called breeding grounds which are unlocked in chapter 8.