• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

*SOLVED* Unable to complete the Open Chest "research" required to start second research section (II)

OldDadOfFive

There is a green check mark on the chest with a dark box that looks like a button labeled "Open Chest". Hovering on the chest opens a box that says, "Advanced Scouts", "Complete Provinces 10/10", and "Activation Costs"(I have what's needed). Clicking on the chest or the "button" just makes that box disappear. I can see no way to do more with that Chest, but the researches beyond it are still unavailable. Clicking "support" under options does nothing. So I am unable to progress. Help??

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Did you finish the research for chapter 1? Even though the chest looks like it can be opened, you can't until all the research connecting to it is finished.