• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Solving Encounters: what counts.

DeletedUser12166

Right now scouting a new province and paying or fighting counts as "solving an encounter" for a quest. I think many players would appreciate it if completing tournament provinces could also count as "solving an encounter" for a quest. Even if it was something like an entire tournament province counted as one encounter (compared to scouting a new province counting as 8 encounters). This would help players in the higher chapters able to complete these quests; as scouting costs, time, and other factors keep us from being able to complete event quests.

HJK84

Similar ideas have been mentioned.

My opinion is, always have or should I say, leave, some provinces open, meaning uncompleted. That way, when events come up, you can clear some encounters.

I always keep many provinces open. Before this event began, I had 14 just sitting for such a reason.

Some people in higher chapters don't even bother though. It really depends if the prize is worth it ;)

Good luck! :)

DeletedUser12166

Similar ideas have been mentioned.

My opinion is, always have or should I say, leave, some provinces open, meaning uncompleted. That way, when events come up, you can clear some encounters.

I always keep many provinces open. Before this event began, I had 14 just sitting for such a reason.

Some people in higher chapters don't even bother though. It really depends if the prize is worth it ;)

Good luck! :)

That's a good idea. Thanks for the advice! I'll have to keep that in mind next event, because there is no way I'll finish this one.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@Miss Granger22
We used to have more "Sove" quests, and now half of those have become "Gain relics" which is pretty much the same thing as "Clear X tournament encounters"
@HJK84 has a good idea above, and there's some more tips like that one in my signature:)