• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Solving Spire Encounters

Moho

Chef
The ninth encounter:

9. Encounter 9.jpg

Soleil Nightbloom

With a SimSap at a decent level, the decreased tourney cooldown allows for sneaking in extra provinces on a single 5-day. My SimSap isn't upgraded enough to let me do a whole tourney in a day, but I'm inching my way there. I'm trying to reduce the amount of times I feed my fire chicken, while squeezing the most out of the 5-days. So I altnernate between climbing the spire in a single day in Sundays or Thursdays. But if I need SFs, I climb the 1st level on a Sunday without boosters
I’ll be starting Ch 14 soon and can’t wait to research both Timewarp and SimSap. I’ve been looking forward to getting those AWs! When I get to Ch 15 I’ll try out your strategy and see how it goes, even though it may take awhile before I get there :)

AtaguS

I’ll be starting Ch 14 soon and can’t wait to research both Timewarp and SimSap.

I’ll be starting Ch 14 soon and can’t wait to research both Timewarp and SimSap. I’ve been looking forward to getting those AWs! When I get to Ch 15 I’ll try out your strategy and see how it goes, even though it may take awhile before I get there :)
OOooh, ya. I meant TimeWarp...sorry! Gonna correct my original post so it isn't confusing

Iyapo1

Done. 3 spires in 3 cities.

1. I won 20 diamonds, spent 125 diamonds, won a DA and PPs(a10 and a 25. Fs rewards 275 diamonds so I finished ahead by 170 diamonds.

2. I won 35 diamonds, spent 100 diamonds, won a DA, an Artifact, a Genie and a Trading Station. Fs rewards 275 so I finished ahead by 210 diamonds.

3 I won 240 diamonds, spent 200!!!, won 4 artifacts, 2 50% PPs, and a Genie. Fs reward 275 so I finished ahead by 315 diamonds.

I am tracking my goods but I track weekly because Inno makes mobile players jump through hoops to see actual inventory. I wont share the numbers because they are mostly useless (i.e I started with 1.7 million planks and ended with 1.7 million so i spent less than 100k...about ish. as long as i have more than 1.7 million at the start of the next spire i know i am not over spending my goods inventory.

Soleil Nightbloom

Done. 3 spires in 3 cities.

1. I won 20 diamonds, spent 125 diamonds, won a DA and PPs(a10 and a 25. Fs rewards 275 diamonds so I finished ahead by 170 diamonds.

2. I won 35 diamonds, spent 100 diamonds, won a DA, an Artifact, a Genie and a Trading Station. Fs rewards 275 so I finished ahead by 210 diamonds.

3 I won 240 diamonds, spent 200!!!, won 4 artifacts, 2 50% PPs, and a Genie. Fs reward 275 so I finished ahead by 315 diamonds.

I am tracking my goods but I track weekly because Inno makes mobile players jump through hoops to see actual inventory. I wont share the numbers because they are mostly useless (i.e I started with 1.7 million planks and ended with 1.7 million so i spent less than 100k...about ish. as long as i have more than 1.7 million at the start of the next spire i know i am not over spending my goods inventory.
Wow! I’m still working on getting to that player level. I finished the Spire by Monday last week! It sure was nice being able to just focus on the tourney for the rest of the week.

Iyapo1

@Soleil Nightbloom I dont blast up every week because I would never be able to keep my Supply and Coin rain inventory growing. I also impose self inflicted limits some weeks on exactly how many speed-ups I can use to keep that inventory growing.

I am a hoarder. It pays off on the weeks I decide to just go, go, go! It is nice to have nothing to do until the tournament opens.

Soleil Nightbloom

@Soleil Nightbloom I dont blast up every week because I would never be able to keep my Supply and Coin rain inventory growing. I also impose self inflicted limits some weeks on exactly how many speed-ups I can use to keep that inventory growing.

I am a hoarder. It pays off on the weeks I decide to just go, go, go!
That’s good to know. As I progress further in the game, I’m finding myself becoming more and more of a hoarder too! I need everything and can’t have too much of anything. The more the better and I craft more even though I don’t get a lot of the 500 diamond win from the MA.

Huor

@Moho I think I missed it, but what chapter are you in with this spire run? I'ed love to see 2 star troops again (I'm chapter 8). lol.