• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Some building Graphics not appearing PC

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Game version: v1.164.2-(ce881ae) - html5 (2022-11-24 12:21)
Game world: US6 Sinya Arda
Browser + version: Opera Version:93.0.4585.21
Operating System:
Win
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: iamthouth
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A (if applicable)

Current situation:
Starting about 30 mins ago, some buildings are not displaying their graphics on pc. I have tried different zoom levels and all three City Graphics Levels, reloading the game each time, but the same buildings do not appear. Crystal Mfg Lvl 34, Ashen Phoenix Ch20, Stage 7, and Witch Doctor Ch20 Stage 10.

On mobile they appear fine.

Expected situation:
All buildings to display their graphics.

Reproduction Steps
Load City, see that buildings are not loading.
2. Hover over buildings, see that they are present, confirmed.
3. Try different City Grapics levels, reload, same problem.
4. Try different zoom levels, reload, same problem.
5. Test mobile, buildings are present and are loading.

Screenshot 2022-12-03 083212.jpg

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Just logged in again, after an hour of so away and with computer off. Same issue, same buildings not appearing.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
I checked several cities and did not see this issue, will need some others to chime in here. I could only check Aren, Elcy, Khel and Fely